- High and Low Dusting in All Rooms
- Spot-Clean Walls, Woodwork, Molding, etc.
- Clean Fireplace (Remove Soot) – Dust/Clean Equipment
- Vacuum Carpets, Rugs, Hall Runners, etc.
- Sweep and Damp-Mop All Floors (Including Hardwood)
- Sweep and Damp-Mop Tile and Linoleum Floors – Usually Kitchen and Bath
- Clean Entire Bathroom:
- All Fixtures
- Medicine Chest
- Ceiling and Floor
- Clean Entire Kitchen:
- Clean All Appliances
- Clean Oven and Range/Burner Tops
- Clean Refrigerator – Inside, Outside, Top, Front, Back and Beneath
- Clean Kitchen Cabinets – Inside, Outside, Uppers and Lowers
- Clean Light Fixtures
- Spot-Clean Fingerprints and Black Marks from Walls Switches, Door Molding, etc.
- Wash Windows – Both Sides (Average $12 per Window)
- Clean Carpets – Rotary Shampoo Machine (Minimum $85, Plus $0.30 per Square Foot for Any Areas over 200 Square Feet)
- If Stripping Tile or Linoleum Floor Only, Minimum Is $225 or $0.35 per Square Foot
- Clean Metal Mini-Blinds – Take Down, Clean and Re-Hang (Minimum $30 per Blind or $3.00 per Square Foot)